Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh my goodness

I always feel like I should write something really profound on here and seriously folks, have you met me? Deep is not the word that I would go for. For an update things have been crazy at the Jones. Michael has been working all sorts of crazy hours. Finally those should be over (until Christmas anyway.) We have all passed around a stomach virus. And having in-laws living with you is sometimes not all it is cracked up to be. It is so nice though to get on the other side of things and realize how many times God has stepped in when you thought you could not go on for one more minute without screaming. I have some of the greatest friends who are so patient with me when I don't deserve it and give me great advice even when I don't want to hear it. You know who you are. Thank you!!

1 comment:

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

You are too deep!!! Just in a different way! (in person).

You are an awesome friend and have tons to offer anyone around you. You are truly a blessing :0)