Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grattitude

It really occurred to me today just how incredibly grateful I am to have the husband I have, the children I have. Michael and I have been together all of our adult lives. We met when we were both 17. He is a wonderful man and it doesn't occur to me that not every man on the planet is like him. My husband has never raised his voice to me. I know that sounds amazing but it is true. He doesn't get angry very often and when he does, it is a calm angry, if that makes any sense. He will talk it out. It is irritating sometimes because I am a little more volatile, okay a lot more. My children are also absolutely amazing. I just look at them and smile. Isabel can walk into any room with any kid and make a friend. Abigail is so tough that it is scary. Jon-Michael is all boy all the time and I love it. I didn't do anything to deserve them just like I didn't do anything to deserve Jesus' love and yet I still get it everyday. AMAZING!

1 comment:

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

New post...new post...new post!!!