Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jon-Michael's First Day of Preschool


This is a picture of our sweet boy on his first day of of pre-K, the official pre-k that is right before kindergarten. He went to pre-k last year also. I have to admit I was a little concerned. Our son has been much more of a challenge than either of the girls so when I leave him somewhere, I automatically expect to get a phone call to come pick him up because he is acting so badly. He had a great day and got a "terrific" on his behavior chart which was very surprising to me. I know you look at that sweet face and think "what could he possibly do?" One of his recent adventures was to pour the mop bucket of soapy water onto the kitchen floor, change into his swim suit and play "slip and slide". There have also been more pee and poop incidents with him than I care to admit. Seriously, what is the fascination little boys have with pee and poop? It makes me crazy! When this little boy gives me a hug though, he can do no wrong. It is the best feeling in the world!

No comments: